The Tac-Force TF-710BK Spring Assist Tactical Rescue Knife features a black finished bowie blade that opens smooth and easy with the assist technology.
The blade locks open nice and tight with a rock-solid liner lock.
With a classic "Rambo" style survival handle, this knife has it all--including a rope cutter and a glass breaker.
The handle has a diamond cut pattern to give you extra grip.
This knife is ideal for paramedics, police, military, and rescue personel as well as perfect for your go-bag.
Includes a pocket clip for tip-down carry.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from quality materials. 3CR13 black and satin finish partially serrated stainless steel blade provides an excellent balance of hardness and corrosion resistance.
- TACTICAL EVOLVED: Manufactured with the military, police, and fire & rescue professionals need’s in mind.
- DEPENDABLE: Provides consistent razor-sharp cutting performance and high durability. A knife you can count on for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting & fishing, the outdoors, military & tactical needs, DIY activities, survival, self-defense, and emergencies.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.5-inch partially serrated blade, 5-inch handle, 8.5-inch overall length.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Spring Assisted, Finger Flipper, Liner Lock, Black Aluminum Handle with Diamond Cut Pattern, Rope Cutter, Glass Punch and Pocket Clip.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Handle Length: 5.00"
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Blade Material: 3CR13 Steel
- Blade Style: Bowie
- Blade Edge: Standard
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Liner Lock
- Clip: Tip Down